COLORADO SMALL BUSINESS COVID-19 DISASTER RESPONSE HOTLINE: 303-860-5881 ((OPEN MONDAY- FRIDAY 8AM-5PM)) – More Info Here
SBDC COVID-19 WEBINAR Q&A’S AND UPDATES
- SBA PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM
- An SBA loan that helps businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. May be eligible for loan forgiveness.
- Colorado Office of Economic Development Resources Page
- For more resources, including information on SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans, SBA Express Bridge Loans, Small Business Emergency EIDL Grants, Small Business Debt Relief, and much more
- Northwest SBDC Covid-19 Resource Page
- The Northwest SBDC and our partners are actively working on resources to assist businesses with the impact of COVID-19.
- Contact: 970-328-3414
- Downtown Colorado Resource Page
- Statewide resources, assistance, strategies and more for coping with the spread of COVID-19. Some resources are community specific, but the information here is applicable for all local retailers, small businesses, and community leaders.
- U.S. Small Business Disaster Loan Assistance
- Eligible entities may qualify for loans up to $2 million.
- The interest rates for this disaster are 3.75 percent for small businesses and 2.75 percent for nonprofit organizations with terms up to 30 years.
- Eligibility for these working capital loans are based on the size (must be a small business) and type of business and its financial resources.
- COVID-19 Response / Emergency Working Capital Loan Program
- (CCEDC) Clear Creek Economic Development Corp. is offering low-interest, emergency working capital loans for existing businesses affected by COVID-19. The loan amount, interest rate, and term will be determined by the Loan Committee at the time of application. Please ensure submittals are complete with ALL required documentation – partial applications will NOT be reviewed.
- Express Bridge Loan Pilot Program
- allows small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender to access up to $25,000 with less paperwork. These loans can provide vital economic support to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing and can be a term loans or used to bridge the gap while applying for a direct SBA Economic Injury Disaster loan. If a small business has an urgent need for cash while waiting for a decision and disbursement on an Economic Injury Disaster Loan, they may qualify for an SBA Express Disaster Bridge Loan.
- Up to $25,000
- Fast turnaround
- Will be repaid in full or in part by proceeds from the EIDL loan
- Find an Express Bridge Loan Lender via SBA’s Lender Match Tool or by connecting with your local SBA District Office.
- Clear Creek Economic Development Corp.
- Due to recent events, the CCEDC is offering low-interest, emergency working capital loans for existing businesses affected by COVID-19. The loan amount, interest rate, and term will be determined by the Loan Committee at the time of application. Please ensure submittals are complete with ALL required documentation – partial applications will NOT be reviewed.
- Colorado Layoff Assistance
- Services related to restructuring and/or downsizing your business. Services include, but are not limited to, consultation on layoff aversion strategies, onsite workshops for employees in transition, job placement assistance, and information on unemployment benefits.
- Facebook Small Business Grants
- Facebook is offering $100M in cash grants and ad credits for up to 30,000 eligible small businesses in over 30 countries where we operate. We’ll share more details as they become available.
- KIVA 0% Interest Loans
- KIVA, a nonprofit organization, provides 0% interest loans to small businesses worldwide. They are expanding eligibility and the amount of loans provided during this crisis.
Small Businesses and Gig Workers
- Colorado Film Webinar Series
- To address the need for community engagement and education during COVID-19 we’re partnering with industry leaders from across the state to bring timely, useful, and inspirational webinars to the creative film and media community.
- COVID-19 Assistance to Booksellers and Comic Retailers
- The Binc Foundation will continue to help booksellers according to our policy for public health emergencies. Assistance may be available for the medical expenses of booksellers and to help booksellers in specific cases where store closure and/or loss of scheduled pay leads to the inability to pay essential household bills for an individual or family.